Agie Progress V3 Wire EDM
Stock Number: 0702
Agie Progress V3
Condition: As Is, Where Is
* Four sided table with universal clamping frame.
* Wire sizes from 0.006" - 0.013".
* Finishes of 0.2 Ra. (8 micro inch)
* ACvision 5 control runs on Windows XP. This control delivers more power with less space required.
* IPG-VP Dual Generator has 4 in series power modules that deliver much faster cutting speed and a modern design and technology that delivers finer spark gap for better part accuracy and surface finish. It also has low power consumption and takes up a minimum amount of space.
* ACjogger is a handy, manual operations hand box. Use it for set up functions, axis movements, cycle start/stop and emergency stop.
* ACsetup 3D - includes a probing system that actually sets the machine axis up to the part orientation. It checks the top surface of a workpiece and programs the angle of the EDM wire to be perpendicular to the A/B angle of the workpiece. After the wire is square to the work being machined, the wire picks up a specified side surface and then rotates the program to match the C-skew of the block. The system then uses the wire to pick up a reference on the workpiece using one of the pick-up macros in ACvision. These values are automatically loaded into the control under your specific file name. This feature can be programmed off-line and executed unattended. ACsetup 3D saves an average of 20 minutes per part when compared to traditional indicator methods of workpiece set up.
* Pieceinsert control feature allows the "pausing" of a job in progress in order to "insert" and machine another (emergency) workpiece, with the click of a mouse. When finished, you can automatically return to the exact point where the previous job was paused and "resume" erosion.
* Contact Manager - Access your GF AgieCharmilles EDM off-line through the standard Ethernet connection. This unique feature enables the user to monitor or run the GF AgieCharmilles system from a remote location. It also provides for real time support from the local applications and service agent.
Click to view larger photo
Request a quote on stock# 0702
|Travels X, Y, Z||19.7" x 13.7" x 16.8"|
|U, V||+/- 2.75"|
|Maximum Workpiece Size||41.3" x 25.6" x 16.5"|
|Maximum Workpiece Weight||1,763 lbs|
|Max Cutting Speed||47" sq/hr|
|Wire Diameter Capability||.006" - .013"|
|Wire Guide Type||Idexable Zero Universal "V"|
|Max Taper Angle, Height Standard||+/- 30 deg @ 3.93"|
|Wire Spool Size||Max 55 lbs|
|System Dimensions||77" x 91" x 103"|
|Machine Weight||8,580 lbs|
* ACvision 5 CNC Control
* 47 Sq" / Hour Maximum Cutting Speed
* Dual Feedback Measuring System - Both Encoders and Heidenhain Glass Scales
* Universal Wire-Guide System - AC Patented V-Guide System
* IPG-VP Dual Integrated Generator
* 4 Sided Table
* Automatic Wire Threader
* Submerged Cutting Capability
* ACsetup 3D Probe System
* Stack Light
* All Available Manuals, Disk and Accessories
** Mecatool table chuck and resin bottle are NOT included with the machine.
Hitech Machinery Sales, Inc
720 N 17th St Unit 3
St Charles, IL 60174
Asset Sales and Marketing Software for Used and Surplus Industrial Machinery and Equipment Dealers