Makino U1310 CNC Wire EDM
Stock Number: 0653
Condition: As Is, Where Is
The U1310 Wire EDM machine provides two very unique attributes on an extremely large machine with its ability to achieve high accuracy and productive high-speed machining.
* Long-term precision is maintained with the U1310ís stationary work table design, which provides support and rigidity for work pieces weighing up to 6,000 kg (13,228 lbs.).
* Reliable Automatic Wire Threading is delivered with Makinoís renowned Split Precision V-Guide system, which supports dependable automatic wire threading at the full Z-Stroke height of 620mm (24.4"). Machine maintenance is also significantly reduced using the Split V-Guide system, and also provides 3~4 times longer life than traditional Round Wire Guides.
* The U1310 machine features a programmable 3-Sided Drop Tank design that lowers below the work table height. This provides superb unobstructed access for work piece loading/unloading, makes machine maintenance and operation easier, and simplifies integration for automation.
* The di-electric reservoir has been integrated into the base casting of the machine, improving machine thermal stability for long-term reliable precision. The space-savings design of the integrated di-electric reservoir also significantly reduce the machine footprint, and the U1310 installation space requirements are roughly 30% smaller than competitive sized machines!
* Operational flexibility and user-friendliness are further enhanced with the Hyper 1 control system, which provides the same efficient and intuitive interface for Wire and RAM EDM machines.
Click to view larger photo
Request a quote on stock# 0653
|X Axis Travel||51.570"|
|Y Axis Travel||39.760"|
|Z Axis Travel, Option||24.410"|
|Work Tank||82.7" x 65.8"|
|Table Size||67.7" x 58.1"|
|Maximum Part Weight||13.228 lbs|
|Maximum Taper Angle||15 degrees|
|Wire Diameter Capability||.008" - .012"|
|Minimum Hole Diameter||0.0550"|
|Maximum Wire Spool Weight||66 lbs|
|Rapids X & Z Axis||118 IPM|
|Rapids Z, U and V||39 IPM|
|Overal Dimensions||207" x 148" x 123"|
|Approximate Weight||38,000 lbs|
* Makino Hyper 1 CNC Control
* Split Precision V Guide System
* Automatic Rethreading
* Auto Restart
* Dielectric Filtration System
* Programmable Three Sided Drop Tank, Will Drop Below Table Enabling Excellent Accessibility for Operators
* Extended Z Axis
* Stationary Work Tank with 6,000 kg Weight Capacity
*** Tooling plates on the top of 3-sided table are NOT included with the Machine.
Hitech Machinery Sales, Inc
720 N 17th St Unit 3
St Charles, IL 60174
Asset Sales and Marketing Software for Used and Surplus Industrial Machinery and Equipment Dealers