The Ingersoll Gantry 500 features a dual 32-bit, Mitsubishi CNC Control that enables faster data processing and servo control. The machine's unique construction provides thermal stability and rigidity and features a 4-sided drop tank design that allows work-area access from all sides.
The gantry-type design is a fixed tale along with 3-sided access to the table. Access to the workpiece is very convenient. At the same time, the Gantry-style is prepared to work large, heavy workpieces with the utmost accuracy.
* FP (Fine-Pulse) Power Supply reduces finishing time and decreases sludge-in gap problem.
* MF Fuzzy Logic automatically finds variations and adjusts machining conditions to comply with variations.
* E.S.P.E.R (Easy Simple Programming by Expert System) reduces machining time and tailors machining conditions to fit the specifics of machining sequence, positioning patterns, multiple electrode, etc.
A Youtube video of this machine operating can be seen at:
* Mitsubishi CNC Control
* Mitsubishi FP60 Power Supply
* 4-Sided Drop Tank Design
* System 3R C Axis (Macro)
* 20 Position Electrode Changer (3R Macro)
* Dielectric Filtration System
* Electric Chiller
* All Available Manuals and Accessories
** Table magnet and tooling pictured are not included with the machine.
Hitech Machinery Sales, Inc
720 N 17th St Unit 3
St Charles, IL 60174
(630) 443-9404 email@example.com